Waste management digitalization has opened the doors for effective and accurate waste management
- Resource Recovery
The resource recovery industry has been an all-star in directly decreasing landfill waste and indirectly decreasing GHG emissions.
Resource recovery is vital in a circular economy where waste is collected and separated by category to be recycled, reused as organic fertilizers, or used as an energy source.
Through resource recovery, we can directly influence the amount of waste going to landfills and create a clean solution for energy generation that’s not fossil-fuel dependent.
With every project we take on, we aim to stay loyal to the UN’s Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs)
WHAT SETS US APART
- We offer comprehensive solutions across the entire waste management value chain, hence we are able to anticipate and fix issues proactively. Our approach ensures that we manage the entire chain from waste collection to recycling or utilizing it as an alternative fuel.
- The waste management sector is known to be data-deficient and that’s where our digital solutions come into play, empowering our partners with waste management reports, analytics, and helping them grasp with transparency how waste flows in its value chain, thus clearly identifying problems and opportunities of growth within the sector.
- Our vast experience in developing projects and products in the waste and energy sectors empowers us to comprehensively approach waste issues and provide accurate solutions that solves the issue on its level and solve the root causes of the issue across the value chain, thus handling the issue and preventing it from reoccurring in the future.
- Through our partnerships with the leading financial institutions, we take the lead in securing the finances needed to co-develop recycling facilities with our partners.
- Our goal is to facilitate the transition towards living more sustainably. We created Dawar News, which disseminates environmental sustainability news by making it simple, digestible, and in Arabic since we target the MENA region to spread awareness on sustainability and responsible consumption.
OUR RESOURCE RECOVERY ARM OPERATES IN THE FOLLOWING FIELDS:
A materials recovery facility (MRF) is vital in residential and commercial single-stream recycling programs.
The European Parliament acknowledges the circular economy as: “a model of production and consumption"
Refuse Derived Fuel is one of the main popular alternatives to fossil fuel